Copyright and Basic Policy of This Web Site
- Copyrighted Works may be used without obtaining the permission of the copyright holder provided such use is for academic research, educational activities or personal use as set forth in the general restrictions on rights in the Copyright Act of Japan (Article 30-Article 47-8). When showing credit, please use either National Astronomical Observatory of Japan or NAOJ.
- Copyrighted Works may also be used without obtaining permission of the copyright holder within the following scope with proper credit:
- Educational and learning activities at schools or equivalent educational institutions, learning activities at lifelong learning institutions (libraries, museums, community centers etc.), and other not-for-profit educational and learning activities
- Use as news materials by the news media
- When providing links to the Subaru Telescope website from another web page, please link only to our top page http://subarutelescope.org/index.html Please do not link to any pictures directly, as the links may change. You can download the following banner to provide a link:
- Sample HTML:
<a href="http://subarutelescope.org/index.html"><img src= "link_bannerE.jpg">Subaru Telescope Website</a>
- Although the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan (NAOJ) strives to maintain a high level of accuracy regarding information presented on this web site, we do not guarantee the information to be totally error-free. NAOJ therefore cannot be held liable for any problems that result from the use of information presented on this web site.