Index for Researchers
- Telescope reflectivity has been updated on Jan, 2020:
Telescope mirrors reflectivity (Primary/IR-M2/IR-M3) (December, 2019)
- Telescope will be closed from 22 July to 8 September 2019 due to the repairing of the main shutter.
- The windscreen of telecope has not been available since April 2017. We recommand for user to prepare backup targets to avoid a strong wind effect.
- REACH (IRD+SCExAO) is opening from S20B.
- COMICS will be decommissioned from S20B, i.e.,not available since S20B).
- MOIRCS will be hibernated from S21A.
- AO188 is available only NGS mode in S20B. New laser will be installed in S20B.
- VAMPIRES can be operated simultaneously with CHARIS/SCExAO NIR observations.
- AO188 is available only NGS mode in S19B and S20A.
- The observing planning tool, hskymon, is updated (ver 3.8.2). It is useful for checking target visibility, finding standard star, checking finding chart, searching AO guide stars, etc. (09 April, 2019)
- Subaru HDS++ OPE file editor (HOE) is available for HDS, IRCS, and HSC (ver 4.1.0) (17 June, 2019)
General enquiries may be directed to Dr. Tae-Soo Pyo ().
3 Feb, 2020
2000-2015 Subaru Telescope, NAOJ. All rights reserved.