Observation and Completion Status¶
- Observatory staff will perform observations based on the observing condition constraints given by PIs, rank of the program, priority of targets, telescope slewing time, HSC filter, etc.
- Night crew will carry out Initial Quality Assessment (IQA) during the observation to check the quality of the data.
- A Final Quality Assessment (FQA) will be made in the days following the observation of the OBs.
- Subaru Telescope will inform the PIs about the progress of their programs.
If the progress of a program is slow, Subaru Telescope may contact the PI for the relaxation of the original observing condition constraints in order to increase the selection probability of the program in queue scheduling.
Observing Log example (in preparation)
- Environment Log example (in preparation)