ANNOUNCEMENT OF SUBARU HSC/HIROSHIMA CORE-U JOINT WORKSHOP
July 30, 2014
Subaru HSC (Hyper Suprime Cam) and Hiroshima Core-U (Core of Research for the Energetic Universe Hiroshima University) will hold a joint workshop entitled "Workshop on Synergy of HSC and Hiroshima CORE-U projects for Galaxy Clusters and Astronomical Transients" in August, 2014.
- August 27 (Wed), 2014, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Hiroshima University, Higashi-Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan.
- Room 204 in Building B of the Faculty of Letters
Major Topics at the Workshop
- New/future instruments/satellites (HSC, Astro-H, LSST, SGMAP, etc.)
- Science on galaxy clusters with HSC, Astro-H, and others
- Time domain astrophysics with HSC, Astro-H, and others
Call for Papers, Registration, and Other Information
- Workshop home page: http://home.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/hasc/hsc-coreu2014/
- Hiroshima University: http://www.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/index.html